Good morning! Happy September 1st 🙂
I know it’s not *officially* Fall just because it’s September, but let’s just say it’s close.
Because I’m way too excited, unofficially or not.
Here are a few of my favorite things about Fall and please, let me know if you agree 🙂
1. The return of hot oats. Preferably with banana, egg whites, cinnamon, almond milk and vanilla cooked in. With a hefty dose of White Chocolate Wonderful and more banana on top.
So maybe I had this the other day. But I’m excited to eat this without breaking a sweat the next time around.
2. Back-to-School Supplies: Back-to-school shopping is a must for people like me who are delaying adulthood by furthering their education. On my list include a new planner (I’m obsessive about my planner), new marker pens (for color-coding said planner. Again, obsessed), moleskin notebooks, and my new Lulu backpack-gym bag-lunch box.
3. Fall fashion: It’s just better to dress in fall than summer. Blazers, colored jeans, menswear shoes. All fall trends I love and will happily oblige by.
Loving urban‘s take, as always- comes in tons of colors too.
4. Pumpkin….everything? Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbs, pumpkin beer and pumpkin butter from TJ’s- I just can’t get enough.
I’ll be the one outside Starbucks at 3AM on September 6th.
5. Essie’s New Fall 2011 Collection: Normally I say that Essie is the “it” polish for spring/summer but O.P.I dominates for the colder seasons. But, Essie’s new collection is the perfect transition from summer to fall and I want every.single.color.
6. Halloween: Without counting Christmas for obvious reasons, Halloween is my favorite favorite holiday. I love dressing up. . Now I need to find a way to top my couple costume from last year. It.was.awesome.
Really though, my boyfriend looks nothing like Russell Brand in real life.
I’ll hopefully be back later with some more road trip recap, although I never really know with wi-fi these days 😉
So for now, what are your faves for the Fall season?!